棋逢敌手

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

let's change

hmm let me change abit
this post will be in english (obviously xD)

actually nth much to say
just that i'm too boring studying in ict lab
having my final exams these few days
and as usual, burning the midnight oil AGAIN :P

currently using my fren's phone
then maybe the end of the year i will get my own

ytd i was touched
by my fren a.k.a daddy xD
he somehow "scolded" me for nt eating the medicine haha
it's not fierce, however i was touched
he cared for me that's why he was so frust right? :D
nah it's caring towards a fren, dun tink too much, both of u =.=

few days ago, sth happened
and it reminded me of a very bad experience
it sucks, until nw i still cant let the feeling go
i dunno how to get thru it, so maybe time will help
says: time heals, is it true?
anyway, we'll see... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment