棋逢敌手

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"full of shit" hahax

Just some flashbacks today...
I've been hurted once on the Christmas Day of 2011
and my heart was broken into pieces during february.
The heart was broken so deep that it left scars there.
But now, for me, it's already over.
Its just that sometimes wounds do heal,
but the wounds wont heal completely.

Today i felt so surprised that when i think of u,
my message tone rang! @@
Nah, just becoz of seeing the scene that my frens holding hands,
walking together, i thought of our past. zzz
maybe the "linking" there wont just disappear like that haha

anyway, no matter i admit it or not,
but these things somehow will influence my view towards relationship
and also my attitude towards it.
i became more cautious and tend to keep my feelings deep down inside

ppl says that one will not do as much as the first relationship
i duno whether it's true (since i havnt experience the second one)
but i think that i still will do the best that i can.

frankly speaking, i some sort of liking my single life right now.
but u noe, humans are quite weird at some time
sometimes, i like to be single as more freedom
sometimes, i wished to be "not available" as i wished to have someone to stay beside me...
there are somethings that you cannot tell ur frens, even best frens
so there's the time that u hope that there's someone that you can talk to.

i felt unsure of my feeling towards someone.
i dunno my feeling towards u is just a simple best fren or more than that
you always cheer me up and support me no matter what
we had fun, we chat a lot, we talked about everything (most of it)
and u helped me a lot :)
maybe i'm in love with u? =X
we'll see as the time goes by and proves to me ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment